Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nothing Exciting

Today was a bad day for me, and a day off, so I have almost nothing to talk about. I woke up feeling super homesick so it was really hard to get out of bed. I skipped breakfast. Sat in bed till 1 in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day today, so I wish I went to the beach, but I just couldn't get motivated to do anything. I started reading Pride and Prejudice, but couldn't concentrate on it anymore. Then I watched Rio, but I got sick of watching it. Really, I just wanted to listen to the songs. When it was over, I fell asleep for a little bit. I felt bad that I was sitting in my room all day, so I got up and started cleaning my room. Véronique was here today so she took the girls to their lessons and such. I didn't really see anyone until dinnertime. I hung out for a bit, then went back upstairs to do my homework and organize my room some more. I found out my church is having a youth activity on Friday night, so I am hoping that I will be able to make it to Rennes on Friday. Sorry for the boring post! I hope I have better, more exciting news for you all tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Annie, I love you!! We miss you so much! I had such a great time with you this last summer. I really hope that you come back to Utah when you get home! You are amazing! Keep being so awesome! (That last line sounds like a yearbook signing.) :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will pray especially for you tonight and tomorrow that you can feel the love of your family from us where ever we are. You are loved!! You are learning so much. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, your last post was Wed. We've been checking regularly but no post. By the way can you set me up so that I get an email when you do post. I think Michelle is set up that way now. I would appreciate it if you set me up that way. Hope your weekend in Rennes is going well. Did you make your JA activity Fri night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Annie we love you! You are on an amazing adventure. All adventures come with both the exciting and not so exciting parts. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, where are you??? I am missing your posts. Love you!

    ReplyDelete