Monday, September 12, 2011

I Have Friends!

Today is a very short post, because nothing super special happened today.

This morning I didn't even need to wake up the girls. Gypsia was mewing and the girls were so excited that they got up as soon as they heard her to play with her.

There was a new student in class today. His name is Oswaldo and he was born in Mexico, lived in New York for five years, and now lives in France. So now there are three girls, one boy, and me. Elo decided to throw a little party for us so we can get to know each other better. I look forward to going so I can get some friends in St Malo!

After I picked up the girls from school, they went straight to Gypsia. Trying to get the girls to do their homework, practice their music, and shower was extremely difficult. I sat with Marion while she did hers, which was nice. I'm sure I will learn some vocabulary while doing homework with Marion.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo for friends!! I had so much fun talking to you on Sunday. You are the best!! And the cat reminds me of one from aristrocats. :)

    ReplyDelete